İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü provides unlimited use of MATLAB and Simulink products to all Students, Educators and Researchers
İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü has a Campus-Wide License for MATLAB, Simulink, and add-on products. Faculty, researchers, and students may use these products for teaching, research, and learning. The license allows individuals to install the products on university-owned equipment, as well as personally owned computers.
About MATLAB and Simulink
MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design of multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. MathWorks produces nearly 100 additional products for specialized tasks such as data analysis, image processing and artificial intelligence.
Install and Activate the License (Students, Faculty and Staff)
For instructions in downloading the software, as well as other resources such as online trainings and instructional resources, go to the İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü Portal Page
If you are new to MATLAB, learn the basics with the 2 hour online course MATLAB Onramp.
Getting Started: Learn About Capabilities and Using the Software:
- Campus-Wide Online Training
- Online Teaching with MATLAB and Simulink
- MATLAB Central
- MATLAB Parallel Server
End User: Start Using MATLAB:
- Go to our MATLAB Portal provided by İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü. Select ‘Sign in to get started’under the Get MATLAB and Simulink
- Log into your MathWorks account that is associated to your University license. (Note – you may be asked to login with your university credentials first).
- If you don’t have a Mathworks Account, you can create by clicking ‘Create One’ by using your university email address.
- Click the download button for the current release. (Users can also download previous releases here).
- Choose a supported platform and download the installer.